Salesforce QuickStart Package
Focused on small and emerging businesses, ApostleTech helps you get up and running fast to deliver better experiences for your customers and make life easier for you and your organization.
- Up & running within 3 weeks
- Expert guidance on how to best leverage Salesforce
- End-user focused training
- Best practices around usability and data quality
- Tailored reports & dashboards
- Fixed price engagement
- Designed for Professional Edition
Scope of Work
- 3-hour requirements gathering session to quickly learn how your business operates.
- Identify the information you would like to track in Salesforce as well as understand how your team interacts with prospects and customers.
- Capture analytics requirements. How you want to measure your business via reports and dashboards.
- Configure Salesforce to support your business and sales model.
- Includes configuration of the following components:
- Home Tab
- Activities (Log-a-call, Tasks, Events)
Configuration Review Meeting
- Present current configuration and capture any final changes and enhancements.
- Implement any outstanding changes.
End User Training
- Conduct onsite or remote training.
- Up to 2 hours.
- Total Price $3,500
- Includes up to 25 hours of configuration
- Additional time can be billed at an hourly rate of $150
- Web-to-Lead form
- Lead Assignment Rules
- Quotes, Orders, Products and Forecasting
- Marketing Functions such as Campaigns and Mass Emails
- Data Migration / Clean-Up
- Ongoing Support