Is your business realizing the benefits of its CRM integrating with ERP? Traditionally, the two business management solutions were considered as separate software systems that performed separate functions and the thoughts of integrating both seemed troublesome and not worth it. However, in today’s competitive business market, customer loyalty is paramount in maintaining margins and safeguarding a company’s long-term success. Software integration is a crucial step in the process of harvesting and nurturing a loyal customer base.
Check out the major benefits your customers, sales department, and accounting and inventory management will experience when your business invests the time, money and effort to integrate its CRM with an ERP system.
8 reasons why your business should integrate its CRM with ERP
- Employee empowerment: Software integration confidently allows your team to provide better, faster, and more personalized customer care.
- Reduced inconsistencies between sales and inventory: The real-time access to data gives the sales team the information they need when closing a deal, including inventory levels, product pricing, lead time and dispatch/shipment turnaround.
- Improved accuracy of quotes: Reducing the inconsistencies between sales and inventory promotes accuracy in quotes and orders. Offering this level of reliability and truthfulness is key to building long-term relationships.
- Scaling back on manual data entry: When the CRM has the ability to communicate with ERP this eliminates the need for tedious manual data entry. Manual data entry provides many challenges, including but not limited to, costing issues, increased opportunities for error, slower delivery of data, and employee boredom or frustration.
- Increased customer information visibility: Having your CRM connect with your company’s ERP offers a 360-degree view of customers and becomes that single source of truth. This level of connectivity delivers a customer experience that sets your business apart from the competition.
- Additional sales opportunities: Gives the sales team a greater understanding of client order history, this advantage enables the team to proactively up-sell or cross-sell.
- Enhanced invoicing and payment: Provides the accounting team with the ability to accelerate the accounts payable process and removes many barriers for the team and customers alike. Quick and accurate invoicing creates credibility and demonstrates consistency. The value of integrating both systems allows for automations across the quote-to-cash process.
- Customized customer experience, from beginning to end: With the 360-degree view provided by integration, the sales team can personalize each customer experience, providing what they need, when they need it and on the channels they choose. The sales team can even generate self-service portals or logins for the customer, paving the way for long-term success and loyalty.
Making the power of integration realized
ApostleTech has a track record of empowering companies to create seamless connections with its systems integration experience and connecting to back-end ERPs. ApostleTech can help companies and organization in the following areas:
- Connector configuration
- API development and management
- Orchestration development
- Security and recovery
Our team of developers and client service professionals take customers through each phase of the process, including the planning through adoption, offering the services and support to best succeed. Are you ready to get started? Contact us here to learn more.