As ApostleTech’s Client Manager, your responsibility is to help our customer multiply their impact. By implementing our Salesforce solutions with key business executives and stakeholders, you will enable our customers to streamline their operations, increase utilization, and improve revenue. In addition, you will align the business objectives of our clients with the Salesforce solutions we are developing, creating ongoing value to our clients. This is a full-time, direct-hire position, and involvement could be in every part of the project life cycle, including:
- Project Management (kickoff through completion)
- Metrics for success factors (Working with Operations VP and team)
- Discover, Document and be part of key deliverables
- Review goals and final deliverables to ensure compliance to Project scope
- Strategic insights (identify opportunities within Client business needs)
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Transform customers business needs into technical requirements for the technical development team to implement and execute.
- Assist technical development team in clarifying business needs.
- Track and manage implementation and development activities ensuring adherence to scope and negotiating with customers when out-of-scope items are requested.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Test and verify work prior to delivery to customers.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s satisfaction with our services and solutions.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Driving metrics and insights, an understanding of KPI development.
- 2 years Salesforce experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision