As a sales professional, attracting and managing leads is a key part of the job. Fortunately, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software plays a major part in facilitating the process of lead generation and making it more efficient. When utilized correctly, a CRM can help a sales team with the four most important steps of the lead generation process.
Understanding the lead generation process
- Identifying the target audience/customer: Who is that specific group or consumer most likely to want your product or service? A target audience is dictated by age, gender, income, interests, and many other factors too. It’s important to crave out time when approaching this step in the process to really consider who your ideal customer is.
- Creating engaging content: How do I attract the ideal customer? What tools are available in the CRM to create compelling content? This could include email marketing, mailers, integrated campaigns that get pushed out via social media, retargeting and so on.
- Increasing traffic across channels: After creating engaging content, the sales professional should consider working with the marketing team on ways to optimize it, including SEO strategies, paid advertising etc.
- Conversion: Getting your customer to perform the desired action i.e., BUY, BUY, BUY!
Before discussing how ApostleTech’s lead matching tool, LeadGen360 can help improve efficiencies let’s ask the big question here: Is the sales team already capturing the customer information needed to convert leads and work more effectively? Being able to access information in real-time and generate the right reports is a huge factor to consider in the lead management process. Many CRM solutions are outdated and haven’t been evaluated or developed to include the many factors a sales professional needs to consider in today’s business world. Managing the customer journey doesn’t have to be complicated and having the right tools available can make a dramatic difference.
7 reasons why homebuilders should consider LeadGen360?
To better understand why homebuilders should consider LeadGen360 by ApostleTech check out the seven characteristics of this technology tool and how the sales function of a construction company benefits from these capabilities:
- Designed and integrated on Salesforce to speed up the sales cycle
- Eliminates duplication to convert more leads to customers
- Seamlessly matches leads from multiple sources
- Delivers cleaner data
- Maximizes sales opportunities
- Ensures a more efficient sales process
- Provides a better client experience
The homebuilding and construction industry is heavily nuanced, and an out-of-the-box CRM won’t necessarily provide the functionality needed. Homebuilders need flexibility to allow for customizations and that’s what ApostleTech has ample experience delivering.
At the end of the day, providing a better client experience is paramount and sets a foundation for all future and repeat business in the organization. ApostleTech understands the power of Salesforce but more importantly it knows how to use the technology specifically for the homebuilding and construction industry. With more than a decade of experience creating customized solutions, we can foresee many of the roadblocks our clients in the industry face. ApostleTech is continuously looking for ways to maximize the capabilities of Salesforce, (alongside its talented developers) to design better, smarter, and intelligent solutions and tools. To request a demo and see what LeadGen360 can do for your homebuilding company get in contact here.